Saturday, September 27, 2008

Fall College Life!


Life has been really Crazy in the World of Lauran Miller! I have been really busy just trying to stay afloat during this crazy time. I am currently a student at BYU-Idaho and have a full load of classes while still managing a job at Porters a local craft store in town. I work about 25 hours a week and I am taking 19 credit hours with hopes that I will soon graduate in April to move on to bigger and better things in life! Not that things aren't big and better now-- but they will only get better with time! I'm excited about life and I love to stay busy and meet lots and lots of new people in college! It's a fantastic time to be alive!

1 comment:

Angela said...

Hey! Thanks for sending me the link to your blog. It has been hard to find time to chat on the phone, so we can keep up with each other a little better now. Did you get all the pics and updates I e-mailed you? love ya-